Sunday, March 25, 2012

6 months.

Nolan (on left) Charlie (on right)

I bought this little Puma track suit when I was pregnant with Charlie. It was my favorite outfit then and it continues to be my favorite for Nolan now. I love seeing these boys, both at 6 months, wearing the same clothes. Six months old. Wow! Nolan continues to be one happy baby (when getting attention or being held). The picture of him smiling pretty much describes his reaction to people. He loves his pacifier and is not the greatest sleeper because of it, if the paci falls out we have one sad baby. Nolan is also trying to outgrow the swaddle. I keep swaddling him to sleep because when his hands are out he tugs on his pacifier and then never falls asleep. Oh well. Nolan loves chewing on his feet, he especially loves sucking on his big toe. So far rice cereal and every kind of fruit or vegetable to go with it has been a huge hit. Nolan weighs 14.9 lbs (10%) and is 26 in. long (50%). We love our little guy, even though I cannot believe he is 6 months already, I also cannot remember what life was ever like without him in it!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Your babies just keep getting cuter and cuter! I must say that him and charlie definitely have their own looks.

Stevie and Melinda said...

What Emily said!! I'm in love with your kids.

The last Unicorn said...

Oh Nora, he is a doll!! And I love the puma out fit :)