Saturday, January 26, 2008

8 months

This is the cutest, goofiest picture of Charlie, I love it that you can see all 3 of his teeth (the 4th bottom tooth is still m.i.a.). His two top teeth are starting to poke through, so by next month Charlie will be ready to rip into a huge steak... and he would if we let him. Our little Buster still loves the sound of his voice, he has added grunting and screaming to his list of skills mastered.
This picture shows off Charlie's wild hair. (I think he is trying to keep up with his cousins Alli, Skylar, and Grace with their crazy do's.) I thought that as his hair grew it would start to lay flat, but instead it just keeps getting taller and poofier.
We started swimming lessons this month with Charlie's lady friends Emmy, Zoe, and Reagan (not pictured). Charlie loves the water and he especially loves chewing on all the pool toys.

Lately, Charlie has been putting everything in his mouth, and I mean EVERYTHING! We were at my friend Tiffany's house this weekend and she was sitting on the couch just minding her own business. Charlie was on the floor playing with some toys but he was distracted my Tiff's feet. Charlie kept eyeing her toes and before we knew it he was going to town biting and chewing on her foot... kind of gross, but hilarious!
So, Charlie still loves chow time. He kicks his feet, moans, and then gives a long Mmmmm!! every time he eats. Rather than explaining I thought you could witness the "thrill of the meal" for yourself.

9 comments:

Jen said...

Those are all really cute pictures of Charlie. The first one made me laugh out lound when I clicked on it and made it bigger. The three teeth and the way he is smiling is a crack-up. As far as the food goes...I think is goes without saying that you were bound to get a porker with the two of you being his parents!

Elise said...

I can hardly even stand how cute those pictures are!!! He's a sharp dresser too!

Emily said...

I love his little smile. It's like he's trying to show his teeth off. It looks like you put the blow dryer to his hair with him on his tummy.

Amy Danni said...

Charlie gets the best dressed baby award! TOO CUTE ....I died when I saw him eating the foot. Now... it is a nice looking foot but WOW I was laughing. (Still am) LOVE YOU

Amy said...

Your swimming class looks so fun. I love seeing the "Koch" resemblances in all the grandkids...something about one of Charlie's expressions on the video reminded me of a Bradley-Reese combo.

davebo said...

did you find your video camera or is the video of charlie eating an old one?

Rachel B. said...

I LOVE his hair and how cute he's dressed all the time! Who says they don't make cute boy clothes? And Reese was the same way with 3 teeth on the bottom forever. It makes for a cute smile. How come whenever I see a video of Charlie eating I immediately want to comment on how much he looks like Adam? I normally think he looks like Nora, but I guess I'm just so you used to seeing food in Adam's mouth that I put the 2 together. :)

Desirae Badger said...

I love the bib. What's on it, monkeys? And, is that a RED wall I see in the background? Someone's been doing some good ol' house decorating! Yes! We would love visitors. We've got more room in our new place, and it would be SO fun to have you over. Whenever! Call me, let's chat!

Desirae Badger said...

Swimming classes already - why am I not surprised...
-Desirae