Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a great time in Vegas over the Easter weekend. Charlie loved being with all his cousins. This picture of Reese, Clara, Audrey, and Charlie on the hammock shows how much fun he had.The big line-up for the Easter egg hunt.
Hailey was such a big help, she fed and played with Charlie every second she got.
After church on Sunday we went outside to take a few pictures. Charlie and Reese just wanted to play with Daisy... actually, Reese wanted to hug and kiss Daisy and Charlie wanted to eat her fur. My cute boys!
What's wrong with this picture? Easter Sunday family picture. Charlie and his Easter basket. He loved all the goodies the Easter bunny brought. He especially loved the "cat toys" and plastic squeaky chicken... sadly, the church books were his least favorite. We hope everyone had a great Easter... we sure did!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Charlie is huge! I never realized how blue his eyes are. I can't wait to see him.

Shelley said...

That kid is so dang cute! It is ridiculous! I love all the Easter outfits. I just wish I coulda been there, massaging Jake right along side ya! :)

davebo said...

Where does Charlie shop? I need to get me some of those threds.

Helena said...

We missed you guys this Easter. I love your Easter family pic. BTW, the pic of your two guys..hhmmmm one of those two boys sure is cuter than the other.

Josh said...

I'm sorry, I didn't see anything wrong with that picture? Maybe it's just me though.

Amy Danni said...

Nora! Charlie is so damn cute! The picture of the two boys is adorable!