Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Party like it's your birthday!!

Charlie had a fun birthday party splashing in the wading pools with his buddies, and he loved seeing all his family. He lucked out by having cake twice, once on his actual birthday and then again at his party. He enjoyed every minute eating that cake. I actually got distracted and when I looked back at Charlie I realized he had eaten almost all the cake. His belly was huge!!



Charlie is a bit exhausted from powering through all that cake. Check out that big belly.

8 comments:

Morph This said...

How depressing.. that should have been Emmy in the pool with his boyfriend. We are still so sad.

Elise said...

Such cute pictures!! I love the ones of him in his high chair--such a happy boy!

Riewerts' said...

i am so proud

Ginger said...

Did he really eat that whole cake himself? Crazy kid! You three are so adorable in that last picture(don't let it go to your head Adam). Wish we could have been there. You know, if you lived here (hint hint) we would have been. ;)
Love you all. Happy Birthday big boy!

Becca said...

too much fun!!!How on earth did you fill all the pools at the park!

Helena said...

Finally..birthday party pictures..yippie...I love them!
The party was so much fun, it was great to see everybody and I loved seeing Charlie covered in cake--literally head to toe.
He is super cute and I still can't believe he is already one.

Amy said...

Wow, Nora. I'm impressed with that cake/snack/? display on the table and all the kiddie pools. You guys went all out! I'm sure it was a hit w/ everyone. Looks like Charlie will have lots of buddies (all those kids looked his age...that must have been a cute display of munchkins plopped in all those pools).

AmberBaker said...

What a cute party idea! We are thinking of doing a water-themed party for Eli in August. I'll have to get ideas from you. How did you get so many pools? Did you do any activities? Any ideas for us?