Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Poison Control.

Charlie had a toothache so I gave him some Tylenol. As I went into the kitchen to wash off the dropper I got caught up doing a few dishes. Not more than three minutes had passed when I saw Charlie walk by with the empty Tylenol bottle hanging from his mouth. Panic. How much did he drink? Does he need his stomach pumped? Who do I call... Adam? 911? Poison control? I got on the phone with the Poison Control Center and while talking to them I discovered half the bottle of Tylenol all over the floor. After a few calculations, we determined that Charlie had not ingested enough medicine, if any, to cause harm. I guess I did not put the cap on tight enough and because the Tylenol was so tasty Charlie was having a heyday. Lesson learned.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You told me the story but forgot to say it got ALL over the floor! Did it clean up very easy? I'm glad all is ok.