Monday, December 1, 2008

Giving Thanks.


After our Thanksgiving dinner we were visiting with family in the living room when we spotted a little swiper trying to sneak some pie. Charlie had been eating the entire night but as soon as he thought the coast was clear he decided to go back for the good stuff. Too funny. Actually, these are the only Thanksgiving pictures we have because Adam and I were too busy eating ourselves. What a great holiday centered around giving thanks for family and food!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Is he not just the cutest?! and amen to your comment about a great holiday. Gratitude, food, family - what's not to like?

Amy Danni said...

Charlie, I miss you so much! You make me smile hanging with you. I can't wait to see and play with you again... Love you all so so much!

eli&joelynn said...

a young man after my own!! I love it!!

Michael...Midol....Punky....Mido the Sugar Bear Punky....Twitcher....Cheetoh Eater said...

I love this picture!! Charlie is such a stud! Oh and tell adam he needs to look at my blog and follow my golfing rules!!

Elise said...

Smart kid.