Sunday, December 28, 2008

Introducing Mr. and Mrs.

Steven and Melinda Graham! The happy couple. We took a little jaunt to Salt Lake City a few days after Christmas to attend my little brother's wedding. That's makes 5 for 5, all Graham kids married off! Melinda, welcome to the fam. I am sure the photographer loved our seriousness in taking a formal family picture. (Jen and Ryan stayed behind because Jen was super sick with tonsillitis... so sad!)
Nora, Kenna, and Emily, the 3 pregos in the family! Yes, that is right, Em and I are due on the exact same day and people at the wedding could not even tell she was pregnant.
JUST MARRIED. A little carriage ride for the newly weds through the frigid downtown Salt Lake.
The real Bubble Boy!
For the wedding we were in Salt Lake and back to Vegas in just over 24 hours. David and Amy were nice enough to watch Charlie for us so he would not have to sit in the car forever. Apparently, Charlie really bonded with Albert, their dog. Amy told me that Charlie actually got on all fours and head-butted Albert just for the fun of it.

2 comments:

Laura Call said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Call said...

I'm commenting on the pregnant picture... Nora, you look amazing! You're due in just 2 months and you're TINY! You're one of those cute pregnant people that make me wonder why, OH WHY, can't I look like that when I'm pregnant?