Monday, February 9, 2009

Twins...

My belly is officially bigger than Charlie-boy's! This picture is for the many who have requested a "belly shot." When I was pregnant with Charlie, Adam took a profile picture each month to capture the growth, more like girth, of my ever-growing body. Looking back at those pictures now, I ask myself "Why, oh why did I ever do that?" Well, this time around I have zero pictures being pregnant so I figured I would at least take one. We tried to get Charlie to mimic the pregnancy pose I was doing. What the picture does not show is Adam standing in front of Charlie bribing him with M&M's and telling him to place his hands on his bum and stand still. All I have to say is, there must be a lot of bribing going on in the Koch household for Charlie to get a belly like that!

11 comments:

Becca said...

NICE!!!!!

Rachel B. said...

Oh Nora, if only we could all look like you during pregnancy! You really do look great! Now the question is--can your booty surpass Charlie's with what little time you have left?

Ginger said...

That is the best post!

Elise said...

You're welcome--for me allowing you to borrow my jeans. Can I have them back now? I only have a few days left that I can wear them, thanks.

:)

grahamkrackers said...

Was there also a lot of bribing going on for you to get pregnant? :)

Bryce and Amy said...

You make such a cute pregnant lady. Any names picked out yet?

Stevie and Melinda said...

Charlie is way funny. I can see him being just like dad.

Shelley said...

That is precious! And you do look good! Also I'm glad to hear you say that you wonder why you ever took those monthly pictures because I never ever have had the guts to and I wondered if I should regret it. I guess not!

Catherine said...

so cute!

Busy B Preschool said...

He is so cute, and you look so fabulous too. Isn't it crazy how fast time is going? we will both be having our babies so soon.

eli&joelynn said...

LOVE IT!