Sunday, March 15, 2009

A blast from the past...

I got SO swollen at the end of my pregnancy with Charlie. Maybe it was because the weather was warmer and I was teaching and on my feet all day. In reality, I think I just got lazy and parked my butt on the couch way too much. I am sure my legs did not get enough circulation, so as a result, my feet looked like blown up surgical gloves! Well, I have been doing much better this pregnancy with little to no swelling at all. HOWEVER... the other night my feet started to itch... I freaked out! The last time I had itchy feet was when this nasty picture was taken a few days before Charlie was born. My skin was so tight and stretched to the max that it became itchy. I have less than two weeks before this baby comes so hopefully my feet won't start to swell. The one random thing is my ear lobes have also been itching... maybe it's all in my head and I am just starting to go crazy! (I am sure Adam would agree with that statement!)

5 comments:

Rachel B. said...

I can't believe you are so close! We will actually be in Vegas in a week and a half for Tom's friends wedding. If all the timing goes right it would be fun if we could somehow make it down to meet the little lady! And my feet were insanely swollen with Reese, but not with Claire. I'm almost postive it's the not standing on your feet all day for work that helps the second time around. Charlie and Reese better appreciate us all the more for the uncomfortable swelling we went through for them! :) Good luck this last little bit!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Wow I can't believe that you only have 2 weeks left! We are so excited for you guys! We hope all goes well. You'll have to keep us posted! Good luck!

Desirae Badger said...

That is so crazy that your due-date is just around the corner now! My sister-in-law who had your same due date already had her baby on March 10th. She named her Ella Marie Badger. The baby was 6 pounds, 9 ounces, but something tells me your baby might be bigger! She's had a little more time to grow!

Desirae Badger said...

How about another Irish Jig? It's that time again! We had to check it out this morning again for old time's sake!

Amy said...

That is so funny, Nora. I was JUST thinking about your Irish Jig today as well! Come on, please, please, pretty please? Oh, okay. I can understand your current state may not be the most suitable for it. I'm glad you're not as swollen this time around. It's always nice when a subsequent pregnancy presents a pleasant opposite. Well, hang in there. You are nearly there!