Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ready for SISTER.

It is time for our little lady to arrive. The house is clean. The room is ready... (We are still deciding between four different names. Two of the names begin with a J so I figured what the heck, might as well decorate.)


We took our last picture as a family of three... Adam and I had a date night. We got a spa pedicure and went to dinner.Charlie is sleeping like a champ in his "big-boy" bed.
And we have been trying to spend some quality time with our buster-boy. Here he is in his new favorite accessory...
...at McDonald's with Daddy.

... at Disneyland with Alli and Zach.
...and Mommy and Daddy.
The belly keeps growing and I think baby girl is pretty content there. My bags are packed and we are READY, so hopefully she comes soon. (My mom thinks the baby is being stubborn like "someone else she knows," who could that be?) Next post...we will be a family of four!

13 comments:

Katie said...

What a cute post! Nora you are quite the decorator. Your belly doesn't even look big enough to be ready! What an adorable family. Enjoy you new little one when she arrives...

Ginger said...

Not that I want you to be too late, but I would LOVE if you had her on the 31st, so she could share a birthday with Ben/Benji.

I'm so excited for you two! Your baby/big boy room reminds me so much of when we lived with my parents and Jordan & Noah shared the "bedroom" (also known as the closet) upstairs. Crazy that we did that, but it actually worked. Jordan learned to sleep through ANYTHING.

Can't wait to meet J____!

Rachel B. said...

I keep thinking about you wondering when it's all going to happen! Yippy, so close! Great job on the room. I love the big letters with frames around them! And I'm so impressed that you're done with it all. Believe it or not, we STILL don't have Claire's room finished...we're hoping to bring back the finishing touches this weekend courtesy of the late Lollipops & Roses. Well, hang in there, you're almost done and I can't wait to hear the name you decide on.

Bryce and Amy said...

I'm looking forward to your next post. I always get anxious those last few days of pregnancy, never knowing when labor is going to start.

Jen said...

The room looks great! Amazing what you can do in a small space. Are you naming her Jennifer after me?? Ha Ha Ha. Can't wait for the call.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Yeah! I am excited for you guys to met your little squirt! Best of luck with it all! We love ya!

Amy Danni said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! xoxoxo

Amy Danni said...

ROOM IS ADORABLE! I kind of want to snuggle with that cute big brother!

Busy B Preschool said...

hope she comes soon for you!

Becca said...

that room is too adorable!Way to go on making it look great for both little bugs!!! Can't wait to see pics of little miss!

Shelley said...

Congrats on June's arrival! Can't wait to see a post on her - I'm so excited!

Mama Bear said...

The room looks so cute! I hear that little baby girl finally arrived on Thursday! CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see pics and can't wait to find out what you named her!

Mama Bear said...

Oooh...looks like you named her June. Adorable! Congrats, again!