Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TWO... years and months.

2 years old.



Charlie had a great birthday. We celebrated by going to breakfast and getting pancakes with his friends Emmy, Luke, and Delaney. Then we brought cupcakes to park-day and Charlie played with his buddies there. We hit up McDonald's for dinner. Adam and I sat across from Charlie and laughed as he devoured his french fries, nuggets and chocolate milk. He was in heaven. Hard to believe our boy is two. He is such a happy guy. He LOVES Mickey Mouse, baseball, basketball and going to the park. He can count to thirteen, he repeats anything we say, and he still does not climb out of his toddler bed in the morning. It is a great way to start each day with our buddy-boy yelling "Maaaa-meee, Daaa-deee!" Charlie's infectious smile just melts my heart, it reminds me everyday to find joy in the little things. We love you Char-Char, happy birthday!


The terrible two's have begun. This was the injury that occurred after Mommy asked Charlie to sit down in his chair so it wouldn't tip over. Obviously, he didn't listen.
2 months old.
June-bug is two months old today. We had a talk at the beginning of the month and I told her it was time to start lovin' life! She listened and began smiling and cooing. She used to just eat, sleep, and cry. Now she eats, sleeps, cries, and smiles. Poor lady, she is still trying to figure out this great big world. Each day the happy, content moments get a bit longer. She has even gone a few 6-7 hour stretches of sleep at night. I wish I could hold her all day, I sure do love making her smile and having her fall asleep in my arms.

7 comments:

Emily said...

charlie's bump on his head is so sad, but sooo funny. He is so stinkin cute. By the way I love June's bow

Amy Danni said...

Thats it!!!,, June is the cutest little girl ever!!!! xoxo and kisses to Charlie bump(ouch)

Ginger said...

Your kids are so dang cute. You're right about Charlie's smile. It brightens me up each time I see it. So contagious!

Rachel B. said...

Happy Birthday Charlie boy! Welcome to the terrible two's. We love and miss you, little guy! Oh, and happy 2 months to Miss June too.

Amy said...

Cute, Nora. We love little Char-Char.

grandma graham said...

I can't believe your 2 yr. old my Charlie boy!! You make me smile every time I look at your blog! You really remind me of Grandpa, in so many ways!!! Ilove you Birthday boy! xoxo

The Dunns said...

Your family is beautiful!!!