Friday, June 26, 2009

3 months

Three months old already? June had a doctor's appointment last week, she was 23.5 inches long (75th percentile) and weighs 12.5 pounds (90th percentile). She is growing like a weed! June is becoming happier with every passing day but she still lets us know when she is upset. I joke that she is my little "ticking time bomb," as calm and quiet as can be one minute and then exploding the next. Whenever she is crying Charlie tells her "happy boy, happy boy." My little munchkins... life is pretty crazy but there are many laughs and smiles too!

6 comments:

Emily said...

cute outfit, and matching bow!Glad to know that Charlie is taking notice of his sister. WE miss you guys tons!

eli&joelynn said...

what a darling little dumpling!!

grandma graham said...

That smile melts my heart June bug!!! i love you xox

Amy Danni said...

I miss my GIRL!!!!!! xoxoxoox

Elise said...

Time is really flying this time around huh? They are growing so fast! Nice stats June!

Desirae said...

love the 4th of july get-up...has that teddy bear always sported the bow, or is that in honor of mommy and auntie's bow bananza last month?