Friday, June 19, 2009

Martino Moments.

Look at these two, hammin' it up for the camera. We had a fun time with the Martino's in town. Grace and Charlie had a love-hate relationship. They were either best-buds or totally pushing each others buttons. I think I heard the word "MIIIIIINE!!" uttered a thousand times and Charlie had more time-outs for hitting Grace than I care to mention. But let's focus on the happy moments....
I took this picture thinking these two looked so cute just standing there looking outside. Well, after they stood there for a while, a long while, I realized they were both biting on the metal part of the screen. What the heck?
A carousel ride at the mall. Nice face Gracie-girl! And below, Charlie and Grace are getting cozy with baby June.
We went to the street fair the night before the Martino's went home. Charlie and Gracie danced the night away. We sure do miss you guys.

2 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I hear that word at my house more then I'd care to also!!! Your two kids are beautiful! June is getting so old. I loved all the bows!

Rachel B. said...

I love the shot of them eating the metal on the door. You would totally never know. Too funny. Hey, whatever works for a cute picture moment. I'm glad you've had so many visitors lately...makes me wish we lived closer.