Monday, June 1, 2009

The month of...

JUNE
I decided that I wanted to make June a special month for June (thanks for the idea Desirae). She is not named after the month but since the month is her name why no make it "her month". When she is older I can do fun things with my girl throughout the month and make it a special time for her. For now, the only spoiling I can do is feed her every second of the day, which I do already, so I'll see what else I can come up with. This month is dedicated to June, my sweet baby girl.

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

As soon as I realized it was the month of June, your little miss is the first thing that came to my mind. That will be fun for her through the years. Have fun spoiling!

steven graham said...

What about Charlos having a month???

Desirae Badger said...

Love it. And I love Steven's comment. Classic.