Tuesday, August 18, 2009

OBEY Mommy.

Lately, Charlie has been wanting to do everything "all my self!" Last night when we sat down to dinner I asked him to say the prayer. When I went to help him he insisted on doing it by himself. He folded his arms and put his head down, his face was buried in his arms so we could only hear a mumble. Then, as clear as could be he said, "...must OBEY Mommy, AMEN!" I guess he's been hearing that a lot lately so maybe it's finally going to stick. Now if only he could get his father to obey mommy!

4 comments:

Bryce and Amy said...

That's really funny. My second kid is in that exact same phase right now and it seems like it is lasting forever!!

Good Luck

Desirae said...

You just might be asking for trouble with that last sentence - I feel for you, Adam! ;)

Desirae said...

I hope you know I was only kidding. I feel the same way as you do, Nora! Why do I feel like I'm mothering 3 people sometimes when I only have 2 children?

grandma graham said...

What a sweet prayer Charlie boy!!!I know your trying so hard to OBEY Mommy!!! xoxo