Thursday, August 6, 2009

Swim Lessons.

We signed up for mommy and me swim lessons with Charlie's buddy Logan. The boys were out of control! They wanted to jump into the pool the entire class time. Sarah was a trooper taking the class nearly 8 months pregnant. It was an exhausting singing song after song, practically running laps in the water and throwing our 30+ pound boys in the in the air about fifty times. But the boys absolutely LOVED it. Here, Logan and Charlie are giving a "belly bump" outside the pool.
Try doing this for an hour, I got a total workout. Charlie swallowed a ton of water but he loved every minute of it.
I took this same class with Charlie when he was just 8 months old... my boy is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

grannybabs said...

I had to go to a Mommy and Me class with my grandson while Dawn was away - it was fun, but exhausting. At Duarte too - and one of the Tellez girls was in the class with her boy - and she was/is very pregnant!!

Mommy and Me is for young women!!