Thursday, November 26, 2009

8 months.

My little girl is growing up so fast. I went to get her dressed the other day and the pants I put on her looked like shorts, I looked at the size and it was a 3 month outfit. I am officially in denial that my baby is getting older. She started scooting around and she loves putting things in her mouth. While we were in Chicago my sister Emily was asking if I was feeding June any baby crackers or giving her a sippy cup yet. Nope. Charlie totally had those things by now but for some reason I still think of June as being so much younger than she is, hence, putting her in 3 month clothes. I love this little girl so much and I cherish every moment with her. Sure, the bows, the dresses, the shoes, and the flowers are AWESOME, but I really just love who she is... feisty, funny, and so sweet all at the same time.

3 comments:

Elise said...

I feel the same way about Caden. Totally in denial. . .
Cute pictures of June. LOVE that last one! You take?

Amy Danni said...

I miss my SWEET girl! xoxoxo u r so big!

Dixons said...

LOVE THAT FACE! So cute. How are you guys?