Monday, December 28, 2009

9 months.

This little lady keeps growing up and I wish I could stop time. June has been such a love-bug. We have spent much of the holidays away from home and she has loved every bit of attention she has gotten from family. She has had to adjust to new sleeping arrangements while on vacation but if ever she would wake up crying, all it took was a little cuddling and then she was fast asleep. One night I held her in bed with me all night, just because I didn't want to let her go. June has taken on the nickname "buggie", short for June-bug I guess. She is army crawling all over the place and has tried pulling herself up a few times. She just got her third bottom tooth, just like Charlie did at this age, but for some reason the fourth one is no where to be found, strange, I know. June has started waving and saying "hi" which sounds like "HAA!" and she loves to clap, especially when she's excited. I have gotten an occasional "mama" but "dada" continues to be her favorite word. Her hair is long enough for a baby ponytail, which I think is the cutest thing ever.

2 comments:

The Dunns said...

She is so cute. I love her gold shoes.

grandma graham said...

My little June-bug, your sweet little smile makes me smile!!!I love you... xoxo