Friday, April 16, 2010

PeeWee Soccer.

Charlie started peewee soccer last week; it was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I got a little teary-eyed because it was so dang cute and he seemed so grown-up.
Charlie did not meet the age requirement by a few weeks so we had to fib and say he was already three. Slight problem, the first day of practice he acted like a two-year-old, notice he is playing with the ball when he is supposed to be "stretching." (At least Jordan decided it was time for some sit-ups so that took some of the attention off Charlie being the only one not following along.)


Reagan, Luke, Logan, Jordan, and Charlie.

4 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I had to chuckle when you said you got teary eyed, because that just happened to me this last weekend. Seeing Macy try to figure out how to play soccer was so dang cute! Charlie is getting to be so big! It goes by too fast, huh?

Emily said...

So cute! I love his little shine guards...I'm sure that's a must a this age with all the missed kicks right to the legs

Stevie and Melinda said...

Haha! I was thinking the same thing about the shin guards! And his little shoes. Super cute! Charlie couldn't look cuter!

grandma graham said...

cutest little soccer player I've ever seen!!!! Go PeeWees!!!!!