Monday, May 31, 2010

Donut Party.



Someone had a very special day. Charlie was in heaven. It might of had something to do with the DONUTS...

decorating the DONUTS...
eating DONUTS off the tree...
"belly bumping" DONUT filled bellies, with matching football jersey's...
whatever it was, the DONUTS seemed to make life grand!
(and suckers do too!) The after party with Alli, Josh, and Zach...
... the after, after party with alligator pillow, red bowling ball, yellow bat, Buzz Lightyear goggles, Mickey, and Lightning McQueen.
(It was a happy birthday.)

7 comments:

Roz said...

How cute is that donut cake, so funny cause I am going to make one for my co worker tomorrow for his 60th b Day! But I think yours is better than mine will be..

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I can't believe he is 3!!!! What a great idea for a party, donuts! I would want to go to that kind of party! So happy it was a good day!

The last Unicorn said...

I love this idea!!!! I am going to steal it from you someday :)
Great to see you today. I hope to run into you there again.

Rachel B. said...

So cute! Love the donut idea... especially that it was for Charlie. I'm sure he was in absolute heaven. That last picture is hilarious!

grannybabs said...

A donut party - one I haven't heard of before - an idea worth remembering!!

Amy said...

So cute, Nora. You're always full of great ideas. And I love that June is "picking up" after all of you--you have a great helper there, even if the trash was full of all those non-trash items. :)

Elise said...

Awww, the goggles. . .