Monday, September 20, 2010

BIG-KID Preschool.

First day of school picture. On the way to school Charlie grinned and said " I really love my new backpack." (Thanks Sarah!)
I have been going to a mommy & me preschool with Charlie since he was just over a year old. I was not sure how I felt about sending him off by himself to be exposed to this big bad world without being right by his side. Being the socialite that he is, I knew that "big-kid" preschool was right up his alley. He did not flinch the first day, he walked right in and started playing with the bugs in the sand. We miss Charlie during the 6 hours a week he is gone but it has been great spending some one-on-one time with Junie... and I think she enjoys having the toys at home all to herself!

2 comments:

grannybabs said...

My two oldest children never went to preschool - that was the olden days -and we lived in Utah and there actually wasn't one close by. But I was pretty excited to send Phoebe off after we moved to CA!! (and she loved it too - being the social person that she is!)

It's exciting to watch the milestones!

kori said...

he looks so cute -- and so old.