Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Joy ride.

Every time we drive down our street to get onto the freeway Charlie asks me go super fast over this bump in the road.  It is actually more like a hill, so when I step on the gas the kids giggle as gravity pulls against their stomachs.  I love doing this, sometimes we even make a u-turn to experience the thrill again and again.  (It reminds me of my childhood when we would ask my mom to drive "the horsey way" to the park or to drive home "the bumpy way.")  Well,  last night we drove over the awesome bump and June did her usual "Weeee!" followed by a chuckle.  Charlie on the other hand loudly belted out "Whoa!  That make my tummy and wiener feel funny!"  Nice.  Other than cracking up I was not too sure how to respond to that one.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Love it! I wish Sophie and Charlie could be friends. I think they would have too much fun.

Heather said...

hahah Nora I am cracking up. I love reading your blog and I love your adorable children! I hope you're doing well! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

That is hilarious!

grannybabs said...

Wildrose - east of Mountain heading towards Bradbury - has a "roller coaster road" that our children loved. The grandchildren love it now too - try it next time you are in the 'hood!!

Elise said...

Ha ha ha ha! One of my sister's boys said that at one point too! So funny! It is what it is. :)