Friday, December 17, 2010

Preschool (day 2)

(I had my second day teaching preschool yesterday. I love spending this time with Charlie. He refuses to call me "mom" when his preschool friends are over, I am "teacher" to him from the hours of 9 a.m. to noon.)

Theme: Christmas

Question of the day:
Is Christmas you favorite holiday?

Calendar:
Dramatic Play:
Animals
Math:
Numbers Puzzle
Writing Center:
ABC Center:
Music:
Christmas songs
Storytime:
Baby Jesus board book
&
What is Christmas by Michelle Adams

Learning Activity:
We looked at our Little People Nativity and talked about Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus, Three Wise Men, etc. and then we played "Nativity Memory."

Art:
Baby peanut, I mean Jesus!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Nora! I LOVE Molly's Baby Jesus! It is definitely one Christmas decoration that will never get thrown out and always find itself as the main attraction in our house every December!

Elise said...

Baby Peanut Jesus is hilarious and awesome!