Monday, April 30, 2012

7 months.

I am in love with this boy.  Nolan is full of smiles and sweetness all day long.  Anytime a human being is anywhere in sight it's all smiles and giggles.  My little buddy hangs out with me and is always up for an adventure.  I drag him everywhere we go, often missing nap time, but he doesn't seem to mind.  He is sleeping like a champ (from 8pm to 6am) and he loves his food.  He started rolling over and also does a very wobbly version of sitting up.  We love our Nollie-pollie more and more with each passing day.

2 comments:

grandma graham said...

Cutest little man! I love you Nollie-pollie!! xox

Amy said...

What a cute little button! I just want to squeeze him. He has grown up and changed so much since I last saw him. It's fun to see the different looks of your kids, Nora. You two have a great combo!