Friday, May 25, 2012

8 months.

  
 I think Nolan might be the smiliest baby alive.  One day he had a difficult time eating because he would not stop smiling to take a bite of food. Each time I brought the food near his mouth he would do a tight-lipped grin so I could not feed him.  What a sweetheart.  Still no teeth for the little guy but I thinking they might be popping in any day now.  Nolan can sit but is still a bit wobbly, he mostly hangs out on his tummy and tries reaching or scooting towards the nearest toy.  He started shaking his head "No" which is another fun game he loves to play.  Nolan puts up with a lot, especially being mauled by his big sister.  I guess he is going to have to get used to it because we all just cannot get enough of this happy baby.


1 comment:

Ginger said...

That smile!! It just melts me every time!