Tuesday, October 2, 2012

12 Months.


How can it be, my baby is one?!   I do not remember life without Nolan.  I cannot say enough about this sweet boy, he is a total joy.  Adam and I will get him out of his crib at night just to hold and squeeze him.  The big one year old is still army crawling (which has done a number on his shirts), he stands and walks around furniture, and he loves making a mad dash to the stairs.  He sleeps and naps like a pro, rarely fusses, and smiles at anyone who gives him the time of day.  He is my one piece of sanity amidst total craziness.  Speaking of craziness, he is loved by this big brother and sister sometimes to the point to smothering, but he is their #1 fan.  Nolan William, you have brought more love and happiness to our home than I thought possible.  All of our lives are sweeter because you are in it. 

1 comment:

The last Unicorn said...

He is the cutest thing ever! Glad you got an easy one... they are a little breath of fresh air in the madness of toddlers and "big boys". (Of course we love those ones too)