Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Is that a HICKEY?

So... people always ask me how nursing is going and how Charlie is doing with "latching on." I usually reply by telling them he is a natural "sucker " and that he loves breast-feeding. (I think Charlie is a "boob guy," just like someone else I know!) He came out with his head turned to the side, mouth wide open ready to eat! He took to a bottle right away and he goes crazy sucking his pacifier. Well, I was holding the little guy yesterday and he started sucking his fist. I guess he got tired of that so he moved down to his arm. Just a few seconds later I looked down and, well... see for yourself! I never thought my little man would get his first hickey at such a young, innocent age. Let's just hope that is his first and it will be his last.

7 comments:

Morph This said...

I'm still dying at the fact that it took him only seconds to suck that hard. I swear it wasn't that long.

Jen said...

When you told me about it I was definitely not picturing it that big or that dark! I'm glad you took a picture so I know you weren't exaggerating!

Rachel B. said...

That is crazy! What a funny thing for him to look back on when he's older.

Anonymous said...

adam, long lost cuz. this is meredith. i love that you guys have this. what a good, clean, way for us to keep in touch through the net. i'll keep watching and reading. see ya at christmas!

Emily said...

wow, that is a good size hickey! What a sucker.

Becca said...

Practice makes perfect! I for warn Emmy!!!!

Mama Bear said...

That's hilarious!! I guess you won't be surprised when all of Charlie's girlfriends are wearing turtle-neck tops. :)