Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A day at the beach.

On Friday Charlie and I met up with Auntie Robin and the rest of the Merkley clan at the beach. It was such a beautiful day! Robin and I sat in the sun and chit-chatted while the kids hung out in the water and Charlie napped. I decided that we need to take advantage of living so close to the beach... it had been way too long since I was last there. We had a great time. My cousin Andy adores little Charlie. They actually look a bit alike, it must be those cute cheeks.

3 comments:

Jen said...

The beach is always fun, but even more fun when you have great company! We can't wait to spend a day at the beach with you also.

Emily said...

Your swim suit looks really cute from what I can see...where did you get it?

the Koch's said...

Never... never... never pay full price, MARSHALLS. I always get cute suits from Marshalls, especially in the off season.