Thursday, July 26, 2007

2 months.

Little Charlie is two months old now. Actually, it's more like "not so little Charlie." We have his two month appointment next week so I am not sure about his height and weight. Adam got on the scale with him the other day and we are guessing he is over 12 pounds. He has been so much fun. He is finding his voice and starting to coo and smile. He still eats like a mad-man and I do not think that will lighten up any time soon. He has taken on a few nicknames including: tank and buddy-boy. He is constantly moving and kicking. My sister Emily said it perfectly; "It's like Charlie is a grown boy trying to get out of a baby's body!" Also, I ran into my neighbor the other day. Being in an apartment complex I was wondering if she could hear Charlie each time he cried. She politely told me "Not usually, but wow, Charlie sure does have a STRONG cry!" Basically, there is nothing dainty about our sweet boy, when he is mad, he's MAD!!! ... and it is usually because he is hungry.

No comments: