Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Charlie with his BUDDIES!!!

Charlie and Zachy-boy hanging out on the couch after a fun day at the beach.
Shelley, Evan, and Skylar were in Carlsbad last week for a family reunion. We met up with them at the beach and Evan was so excited to meet his cousin Charlie.
Our friend's Ben and Shelley moved down from Utah for the summer for an internship. Their little boy Grant was born about a month after Charile and we had a great time becoming new parents together. The two boys were instant friends so we figured what better than a snuggly stroller ride? (I think Shelley and I were more entertained by the whole thing than either of the boys were.) Here is a picture at the beginning of our walk...

... and this is how the walk ended!!

10 comments:

Emily said...

Zachy looks like a little kid in that picture...not a baby any more. And Charlie even looks bigger! I love the two little boys sleeping in the same stroller. That is so sweet.

Jen said...

Charlie is so popular! Cute pictures. Zachy loves his "beebee" cousin!

Helena said...

The pic of Zachy and Charlie is SO cute. I love Zachy's smile and Charlies big thighs.

Mama Bear said...

I'm so glad you put a picture of Grant up, I never saw him. What a cutie! I love the picture of them sleeping in the stroller together...so sweet!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I can't get over how cute Charlie is! I loved the stroller pic.

Becca said...

Love the babies in the buggy! Those two are too cute!

grandma graham said...

I love the two cousin just chilling together!! I know there going to be best buddies, with lots of chiling time together!!!!

grandma graham said...

Okay spelling police, remember I,m just a beginner!!!

the bates motel said...

ohhh so cute! love his buddy pics. i see you got your bugaboo! love it. sorry i missed you at mk the other day! we'll have to come visit when we come back. thanks for the chili's gc too! fun. k k.i.t!

Momoo Sherie said...

So glad that you got to see Shelley, Evan and Skylar. The things I find out from the blogs. We will be back home tomorrow. We have a million pictures. Maybe we should start a blog. It would be boring though, because we don't have any little cute guys in them, except for maybe a squirrel.