Tuesday, October 30, 2007

5 months


Charlie is 5 months old now (officially on the 26th). We had to postpone the 5 month picture because Adam was out of town with the camera and then the day he got home Charlie scratched his face up. (I promise I cut his fingernails but I guess the corners got too sharp.) The little buster attacked himself... what a true BOY... with scratches, bumps and bruises already! Charlie is rolling over now; he has not perfected going from his back to stomach but he turns onto his tummy to fall asleep at night. Buster continues to drool like crazy, but no teeth yet. He has a new found passion for sticking his tongue out and sucking on it, it's pretty funny! Our little man got in trouble for the first time of his life a few weeks ago. Without getting into too much detail Charlie tried to chomp down on a "mommy sandwich"... let's just say, teeth or no teeth, it is PAINFUL. I said "no" really loud and Charlie proceeded to look up at me and grin... little punk! He is also a nosey guy and has started to get distracted while he's eating. He will eat for a minute or two and then poke his head up and look all around, especially if there is any noise. My mom calls him snoop... which eventually turned into "snoop dogg". We are having a blast and loving watching our boy grow up... even though it is going way too fast!

14 comments:

Shelley said...

He is such a handsome little guy! I think he's looking more like a mixture of the two of you than he used to. Give him a kiss from us!

Rachel B. said...

So stinkin' cute! This month he's really starting to look so much older! I love his little face. And yeah, "mommy sandwich" is horrible isn't it?! Who knew it could hurt that bad? Adam showed me some pictures of Charlie in his costume...love it! I can't wait to see the whole family costume photos.

Ginger said...

What an adorable little man! I could just eat him up!!! I agree with Shelley. I can see both of you in him more and more now.

Becca said...

What a tank! He is so cute and I wish we were there to see him grow up!!!! Give him a snuggle from us! Molly still lights up when she sees his picture!

Tamara said...

Hey just gets cuter and cuter. Maybe we could get a Sweeney grandchild and a Graham grandchild married!!! I can't wait to see him in person sometime!

Rachel B. said...

So funny, I just looked at the pictures again and that first one I think he looks a lot like Noah. You probably think I'm way off, but that's who popped in my head when I looked again.

Emily said...

So big! I love the hat. I think he looks like David in that picture.

Helena said...

I can't believe ho wmuch he has grown in one month. He looks so much bigger to me. Is it the couch or does he have Alfalfa hair in the 2nd pic--haha?

Jen said...

Cute picture, cute outfit, cute boy!! Maybe I should say handsome boy?!

Desirae Badger said...

Hey Nora, where were you and your little hot dog on Halloween? (I would say the other slang word for hot dog, but then my comment might get booted off blogger.com!)Anyway, I was looking for your ketchup (or was it mustard) body and the little man in downtown Glendora yesterday, but you were nowhere to be found! What's up with that?

Mama Bear said...

These pictures are so cute. I love that Charlie is totally sporting an attitude already. What a little stud!!

Dawn said...

what a babe! I'm calling dibs on a date w/ ruby. We'll let them decide if it's true love after that!

C4 McKendrick said...

Hi Kochomo's I just want to tell you that you look so cute together. Hopefully one of these days we get to meet your baby boy.
CAROL.

grandma graham said...

That little face mealts my heart!!! So darn CUTE!!! XOXO I Love You!!!!