Monday, October 22, 2007

Weekend in Vegas...

We took a trip to Vegas last weekend to visit family. We surprised Adam's brother, David, for his birthday. Adam went golfing with the guys Saturday morning, we all went to the Koch family BBQ in the afternoon, and then we went to the BYU / UNLV game Saturday night. It was a fun-filled weekend and we all had great time with everyone.

Here, Charlie is loving hanging out with his cousin Hailey. "Rise and shout the cougars are out..."
"...GO COUGARS!!!!"
The boys hanging out Sunday afternoon; a little football and some ribs, what could be better?

7 comments:

Morph This said...

Go Cougs! I love Charlie!

Emily said...

I love...
I love charlie's beanie,
I love Adam's hair cut, and
I love all the boys holding a football.

Matt and Kay Jones said...

Ok... I found your blog and I am going to officially add it as one of our links! Charlie looks so cute in his little BYU outfit... I hope you guys had fun!

Becca said...

ok.. .I so want those ribs!!!! hand them over! and the kid too!

Riewerts' said...

Tell Adam we still need to have a Rib contest....

Ginger said...

Charlie has the most perfect little round head. He's so adorable. The pic of he and Adam at the game is priceless.

Mama Bear said...

You guys get around, don't you? Love the little byu outfit...so cute!!!