Monday, November 26, 2007

6 Months

It is hard to believe that Charlie is half a year old already. He has been such a sweet baby and so much fun to have around. Adam confessed to me the other day that he thinks he's kissed Charlie more times than he has kissed me... sad, but true!! Charlie has such a happy disposition, he got the stomach flu over Thanksgiving and he smiled through it all. After not eating much for a few days, I knew the little Buster was feeling better when he woke up and started freaking out because he was STARVING and wanted to eat that very second. He has mastered the art of eating; he loves his rice cereal and just about anything else that comes near his mouth. He weighs 17.6 lbs. and is 27 in. (75 percentile). Our boy is growing up too fast! One of my favorite things is Charlie's "lipless" smile (like he is doing in this picture), it makes him look like such an old man.

5 comments:

Emily said...

What a big boy. Those are Gracie's pretty much exact measurments when she was 9 1/2 months. I love those closed mouth smiles.

Jen said...

Is Charlie ready for Christmas? He looks so "Sporty!" J/K
He is a cute boy and we can't wait to see him soon.

Ginger said...

Wow, he's looking more and more like Nora to me now!

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! And yes, he does look like Nora. Are we gonna get to see you guys over the holidays?

THE ORMES said...

If you put more hair and a mustache on charlie he would look just like that picture of your dad!!!
P.S.- Squeeze Adam's buns for me.