Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a great time in Vegas for Thanksgiving. The week consisted of eating tons of food, watching football and going shopping!!! I ate pie for breakfast every morning and we stuffed our faces with left-over Thanksgiving dinner all day long. Adam watched every football and basketball game on every sports channel; sometimes even multiple games at a time. While the boys sat in front of the t.v. the girls went shopping. I got to see Sherie Koch in action by going shopping with her and Rachel at 4 a.m. the day after Thanksgiving... we found some great deals! The week ended with about half of the gang getting the stomach flu, including Charlie. It was so sad to see our little man so sick, but he managed to smile through it all. Four generations of handsome KOCH men.
My two favorite boys!
Charlie helping Daddy and Dadoo Richard hang up Christmas lights.

5 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Nora Koch, you're putting the blogging queen to shame with getting a Thanksgiving week post up before me. I must say that I am very proud. Okay, so I feel so bad that I got little Charlie sick! Reese threw up again today. I hope Charlie's completely over it now. Other than the sick times, we had so much fun seeing you guys!

the Koch's said...

I know, I am on top of things. I am just trying to keep up with you Rachel!!! No worries about the flu thing, that kind of stuff is bound to happen when everyone brings all their germs into the same house. Who knows who gave what to who!! We loved seeing you too. I was looking through my pics and I did not get any of you or Reese. Sad!! Actually, I pretty much just got all the guys. We should have taken a pic @ 4am in front of Khols.

Emily said...

Charlie is looking so BIG and so much older. I can't wait for Christmas to see him (and you)...(and Adam)

Shelley said...

I'm jealous of your Thanksgiving together, but I'm glad I missed out on the stomach flu, ha ha! Actually the black Friday shopping is one thing I like to pass on generally too. Too much craziness for me, but I sort of feel that I need to give it another chance just for the deals' sake. I hope Charlie's feeling better. We miss you!

The Dunns said...

Charlie is so cute. I hope my little guy grows up to look as cute as him. He really is so handsome. So sad! I hate it when your baby gets sick. You feel so helpless. There is nothing you can really do to help them. I hope it was a quick recovery.