Sunday, January 6, 2008

7 Months

Charlie is 7 months old (actually on December 26th). He is still our little bundle of joy! He had a great Christmas and he enjoyed all the attention from family members. He tested out each of his new toys by putting them in his mouth and chewing the heck out of them with his 3 bottom teeth (not 4). In this last month our big boy has mastered putting his pacifier in his mouth and finding it it his crib when it falls out, and he has started sitting up on his own. He wabbles from side-to-side and then tips over, it's pretty funny. Lastly, he still eats like a champ. He loves every bite of food he has tried, especially peaches and pears. Until next month...

7 comments:

Elise said...

Sooooo cute! Loved his hair at church today! I can't believe his is 7 months--crazy!

Emily said...

What a cute smile. You could wear your gray and white striped shirt and you could be matching.

Amy Danni said...

Oh my god I love him! He is so cute! xoxo

Becca said...

I think I have yet to see that kid without a smile on his face!

Jen said...

I remember with Allison's 7 month picture not being able to see the bear because she couldn't help but grab it. Too cute! Charlie always has such a cute smile on his face.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Wow what a cutie pie! I can't believe it has been that long. I absolutley love his hair in this pic!!!

The Dunns said...

Man he is cute! I keep telling Ian he needs to see your baby boy, because he is the cutest.