Tuesday, February 26, 2008

9 months

Our big boy is three-quarters of a year old... wow! Charlie is crawling everywhere and putting all kinds of things in his mouth, including Kleenex, birthday candles, and the mail (his favorite). This month Charlie started saying "mama," he learned how to clap, and he got his first ear infection. He is weighing in at a whopping 20 lbs. and LOVING every bite of new food he tries. The Buster's crazy hair makes such a statement everywhere we take him. This week at church our bishop came up to me and said, "Charlie's hair is like mohawk meets static electricity." We love our little man.

9 comments:

Morph This said...

ow, that mohawk is very becoming on him.. who is his stylist?

Emily said...

I love his top teeth. It makes him look so much older.

Rachel B. said...

That is seriously my favorite picture of him so far! What a handsome little guy. His hair is looking so blond too. I think Charlie has now caught up to Reese in weight. Pretty soon he'll be able to carry her around. :)

Helena said...

I love that hair. He is so cute and I love that he is always so happy.

Laura Call said...

What a little stud! That is such a fun age... although, every stage seems so fun! Anyway, he looks like such a fun kid. Hope you guys are doing well. I know Tyler talks to Adam quite often but tell Adam we said hello!
~Laura & Tyler Call

Robertsons said...

I cant stand how cute he is!!

Elise said...

Ok, but really, if you think about it. . . his hair HAS to lay flat at some point right? I mean, it can't defy gravity forever! It looks so dang cute on him, but I can't help but think that any day now those stubborn strands of hair are finally going to collapse under their own "weight!" What a handsome little guy! You'll be celebrating his 1st birthday before you know it!

Shelley said...

I'm telling you, I really want to adopt him! If he ever turns up missing you'll know to check Baltimore!

Mama Bear said...

8 months...wow...he will be 1 before you know it! I love his hair...my niece had the same chicken fluff/mohawk thing! I loved it...but it did go away after about a year, I think! :(