Monday, February 25, 2008

I love my Grandma...

... even though this picture makes it look like I am scared of her!! We spent most of the weekend in Monrovia (big surprise). We had a little birthday bash for mom... she turned 54 yesterday even though she thought she was turning 53! She is the greatest grandma. She loves taking care of Charlie and all her grandkids. She insists on changing poopy diapers, feeding time, giving baths, going on walks, and the list goes on. She lives for being a GRANDMA and we are so lucky to have her in our lives.

4 comments:

Jeff and Stephanie said...

I LOVE YOUR MOM!

Emily said...

I love Charlie's hair. good job continuing the "wild hair" trend.

The Dunns said...

I know I say this every time I'm on your blog, but your little boy is so dang cute! I just love him. He makes me laugh every time I see him. I think we need to make a visit sometime I need to see this kid is person. He is a crack-up.

C4 McKendrick said...

Cute picture! I love your grandma too Charlie (hey, you kind of look like one of those boys that delivers flowers to nice moms and says she is "pretty as a rose!" :) FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!