Friday, March 28, 2008

Cousin Joshua, nurse Zachy, and "Charlos"


Alli loves taking care of Charlie and being the big cousin. From the time he was a baby she would stand about an inch from his face and say, "Hi my sweet cousin!" Even after Jen came home from the hospital Alli would call Joshua "sweet cousin!" I am pretty sure now she has learned to call him her brother.

We were hanging out at the Menlove's a few weekends ago and I heard the funniest, cutest conversation as the kids were in the playroom.
Alli: "Okay, Zachy, you be the doctor."
Zachy: "No, I want to be the nurse."
Alli: "Okay, I'm the doctor and you're the nurse Zachy."
Zach: "Otay!" (while holding Mr. Cuddles and sucking his thumb)
Alli: "Charlie can be sick... Charlie boy, come over here."
Alli: "CHARLOS, CHARLOS, come and play doctor."

No comments: