Friday, April 18, 2008

One word... FUN

We have had a very eventful few weeks. Charlie had a virus, then we both got the stomach flu, then a sinus cold, and now the poor guy has two teeth coming in. So between all the pain and suffering we decided to have a little fun. Charlie beams when Adam takes him on a wagon ride. Together they walk to the mailbox and occasionally pick up a friend or two along the way.
This is Charlie's favorite time of night (aside from getting his bottle or his dinner), that smile stays on his face the entire ride.
We met up with Fernanda and Andreana at the Santa Ana Zoo... it was great.
Andreana and Charlie loved looking at all the animals... well, most of the time. We tried to get them to watch the monkey's swing from the trees but these crazy kids were too interested in a bush that was blowing in the wind.
Fernanda and Andreana posing by the waterfall... so beautiful.
Charlie and Emmy were so excited to go to Disneyland together. This was Charlie's first trip of many-we got a season pass. He was glad Emmy could be there to hold his hand on all the scary rides.
Charlie is scratching his head thinking that Woody is a little too close for comfort.
A group shot on the Snow White ride...the boys were good sports! (Charlie and Luke did not make the shot but luckily their very identifiable hair does!)
Pooped out after an exciting day!

11 comments:

Ginger said...

What day did you go to Disneyland? We were there on Friday and Saturday. Not that there was any way we'd end up seeing you with that crowd though. Cute pictures!

Emily said...

What a fun couple of weeks you had. It will be fun to go to Disneyland with you guys this summer.

Becca said...

yuck... no one likes to be sick. At lest you got in some fun adventures !!!

Helena said...

Finally a new post---yippie!!! I love the pic on the Snow White ride because even before I read what you wrote I laughed and thought "his face may have been cut out of the pic but that is definitely Charlie's hair. Glad you guys are feeling better.

Shelley said...

He is so precious! Honestly, just looking at him makes me happy. Sounds like you guys have been up to some fun things. I love the zoo and Disneyland!

Elise said...

How fun! I love that "pooped out" picture--so sweet. I'm going to try to talk Jason into Disneyland passes. . . wish me luck!

Desirae Badger said...

Wow, it's nice to see an update, I was beginning to wonder about you kids! Are you still watching your cousins baby? If yes, that is impressive that you have gotten out so much!

Bryce and Amy said...

I'm jealous you guys have a seasons pass to Disneyland. I haven't been there in over 10 years and my boys, including my husband, has NEVER been there. We'll have to put that on our "to-do" list.

The Dunns said...

I'm sorry about the sick bug, NO FUN AT ALL! It sounds like you were able to make up for the sick times though. How cute is he in his little wagon. It was so fun to see you guys at Reagan's B-day. Charlie is even cuter in person, if that's possible.

Rachel B. said...

You guys have been busy. I would love to live so close to Disneyland. That's good that the kids did so well on the rides. Sometimes I think the little people rides can be the scariest. There is a giant possibility that Reese and I may be coming for a visit next week. I'll call you guys soon.

kori said...

I love the pic of Emmy and Charlie