Saturday, April 26, 2008

11 Months







We ended up with two different 11 month shots... the "Donald" photo and the "Lewis" photo. People are always commenting on Charlie's hair. His "faux-hawk" is getting longer and folding down a bit so Momoo Sherie titled it "Donald Trump hair." Then while we were at the doctor's office a few weeks ago the receptionist asked me if I had seen Meet the Robinsons, she said that Charlie looked identical to the main character "Lewis". What do you think?




Updates: Charlie is no longer taking a pacifier, those darn teeth got in the way. Our crazy man loves playing chase; he crawls as fast as those little legs can go and giggles while we try to get him. No signs of walking yet but Charile is pulling himself up on everything. He freaks out though if he loses his balance and falls, hopefully he will toughen up and not be too overly sensitive. Charlie is also into clapping ang waving at people... our little social butterfly.

10 comments:

C4 McKendrick said...

Come on Nora! When are we going to meet your precious baby boy or what? He is so cute. His hair is unique I must say, but I love it.

-Calvin, Carol, Caden & Caleb

P.S. I hope we will see you on May 17th... The big wedding day.

Helena said...

The pic of Charlie next to Lewis is so funny. HE does have the best hair and he is def cuter than Lewis and Donald ;).

Amy Danni said...

That's really it! Charlie, I am in love! You are the cutest little boy I have ever seen. Nora, he is too old :( xoxo

Emily said...

I love how his hand on the monkey in the Donald picture. What a big boy he is.We miss you guys

Amy said...

I can't believe he's almost one!!! That's crazy. What a little man. So darn cute. I wish you guys were here! Happy B-Day, Nora!!!!

Matt and Kay Jones said...

Happy Birthday Lady! I just saw that yesterday was your birthday in church today! I have a little treat for you that I need to drop by... by the way... charlie is as cute as ever!

Becca said...

I love Charlie updates... one thing he'll never grow out of is that happy smile!!!Love it!

Jen said...

Oh Charlos, you are too cute!

Momoo Sherie said...

He is sooo much cuter than the Donald. Just the hair is similar. He looks so much more like the cute Lewis. He does get something from the Koch side afterall! Did you get the email from Disney about the "Crazy Baby Hair" contest? You should sign him up. Maybe you could win something again. You do have good luck in that area.

AmberBaker said...

Wow, I can't believe Charlie is so old. I love the crazy hair! He could share some with Eli...