Wednesday, May 7, 2008

To Infinity, and BEYOOOND........

Adam gets Disneyland tickets from work each year so we decided to take advantage of some free food and fun. Since we got our season passes we have been going on the "kiddie" rides with Charlie and we are still figuring out if he enjoys staring at all the people MORE than going on the rides. The line for Buzz Lightyear was short so we decided to give it a try. We did not know what to expect and basically... I LOVE IT, it's my new favorite ride! There were two laser guns that you point at different targets and then points accumulate on a screen inside your cart. We had this picture emailed to us and I was cracking up. I am as serious as can be, in deep concentration and Adam is determined to get the high score, he even has one eye closed to help him "focus" on the bullseye. I am convinced that those scores are wrong, I think it might just be a standard background they use for all the pictures. Poor Charlie, who knows what is going through his head; but hey, at least his parents are having a blast!!

12 comments:

Emily said...

come on Nora...you let Adam beat you. Great picture.

Morph This said...

I absolutely love how serious you are here.

Suman Family said...

haha! great pic. wait until you see my post later on tonight - we went on the ride tonight and have a similar picture! our scores pale in comparison though.

Heather said...

I'm actually still trying to figure out if I like people watching at Disneyland more than the rides. They come pretty close! ;) That ride looks fun! Im gonna have to try it when I go next. Haha... cute picture though!

Helena said...

I was totally cracking up at how serious you are, Adam with one eye closed and of course the scoreboard even before I read your post. Poor Charlie, he is probably thinking "my parents are nuts"--he is right--haha!! That is a great pic and when our baby arrives we will make a Disneyland trip together and I will kill Adam at Buzz Lightyear--sorry Adam but I refuse to lose.

Jeff and Stephanie said...

No seriously - that ride is so great! We all need to go together soon! And for sure that score isn't right!

Desirae Badger said...

I am cracking up. Any "couple competition" going on here?

Elise said...

Wait up!!! This just might be the thing that will convince Jason to get us passess! (you think I'm kidding? It's amazing what a little competition will do to him).

Momoo Sherie said...

Nora, that's my favorite ride too! Unfortunately, the scores are probably right. When we went on it(we stopped in the middle for a few minutes, though), Adam's score was about 199,000. I was sooo hoping to beat him, but with my 125,000 I wasn't even close. Can you believe I remember the scores! Talk about being competitive! Thanks for going with us to Disneyland. It was great fun.

Jen said...

I have to admit that now I'm a little scared to go to Disneyland with you two!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

That is so funny! I'm glad you and Adam had fun!

Shelley said...

That's the coolest! Adam kicked your trash!