Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch.

Charlie and his buddies Emerson, Luke, and Delaney had a fun time running around the pumpkin patch together. They didn't seem to mind the fact that is was 100 degrees in the middle of Fall. My little piggy. (This picture is not far from the truth... Charlie still eats like a mad-man.)
The gang going on a hay ride around the park.
Despite the look on his face here, Charlie loved the train ride.
Running through the maze. (I hate mazes, they remind me of bad blind dates at BYU, getting lost in there with someone you hardly know and definitely don't want to be lost with.) This one was fun.
Charlie kept sticking his hands in this wheelbarrow filled with dirty water and then licking his fingers... little stinker!

1 comment:

Rachel B. said...

Cute little Charles always sticking something in his mouth. So I hate the expression "LOL", but I really did at your comment about mazes reminding you of bad BYU dates. So true!