Sunday, January 4, 2009

Party like it's 2009!

Two single guys and the newly married man showing off their dancing skills.
Charlie was quite the party animal at Steven and Melinda's wedding reception in California. He was loving the dancing and music. He's always up for a PARTY!!


A little slow dance with Brooklyn Badger.
Someone else knows how to party... go Ryan! I wonder what Josh is thinking of your moves.
The boy cousins: Joshua, Zachary, and Charlie.
A little break from dancing for some duck-duck-goose anyone? Sweet Andy played with Charlie when everyone else took off.

Shh, don't tell the wedding planners. Looks like the clean-up crew got a little daring after the reception was over.

4 comments:

Laura Call said...

Look at Charlie go, he really IS a party animal! I am cracking up at these pictures! He's got the ladies dancing with him... he's got the ladies lifting him in the air... he's owning that dance floor! Oh, and not to mention that outfit... what a little stud!

C4 McKendrick said...

I think the kids had more fun than everybody else. Just imagine the parties this kid is going to host for the future! Oh, and I have some big news about the badgers...

eli&joelynn said...

ok his little outift it KILLING me!! What a babe!

Heather said...

I wish I could have been there with all the little ones! It was super fun seeing you and Adam in Utah!! MIss you, Nora! :)