Sunday, March 1, 2009

Labor Pains.

On Tuesday, we surprised my mom and took her to Disneyland for her birthday. We had such a fun day! As we were leaving the park I sat down on a bench to rest with Charlie while my mom and Adam went into a store. I saw a lady sitting on the bench next to me who was obviously nine months pregnant. I smiled and said "I know how you feel!" She gave me a weird look of no you don't and leave me alone. Her husband was standing there too with a toddler in the stroller next to him. He kept looking at his watch. Then another family member walked up and asked, "How far apart are they?" They were timing her contractions!! Before I knew it the husband was running out of Disneyland to get the car and this pregnant lady was bent over, holding onto the stroller in serious pain. Oops! When I said "I know how you feel" I was referring to being tired after walking around Disneyland all day, not being in labor! I'm getting scared...

1 comment:

Becca said...

Isn't it funny, ok not funny, how with each kid it really does get more and more scary! HELLO!!! We so know how it feels and have flash backs of the pain!How on earth could we let this happen...AGAIN!