Sunday, April 26, 2009

One month.

It's true, June is one "berry sweet" little baby. We are loving every moment with her and I am cherishing this time with a newborn because it goes by way too fast. June-bug is a content, alert little lady who throws an occasional fit when she is hungry. She sounds like a squealing piglet when she is ready to eat. (Charlie was the same way but I have decided that anyone who has spent time in my womb is going to come out with a hearty appetite... Mama taught them well!) I never thought having a girl would be so much fun. June wears pink nearly everyday and she is rarely without a bow in her hair. Something about bows make a wrinkly newborn look so much cuter. June is currently spending her one month birthday in Hawaii so she is already one spoiled little girl. Aloha!

6 comments:

the bates motel said...

wow she's is already 1 month! that has gone fast. she is such a cutie and how fun you guys are in hawaii! girls really are so much fun too :)!

eli&joelynn said...

ALOHA!! WHAT A BABE!! Congrats you guys!! She is beautiful!!

Emily said...

I see a lot of Charlie in her in that picture. Very cute!

Rachel B. said...

June! You are one lucky lady to be in Hawaii. Cry for the fishes, cry for the sea. Hope you don't get any sunburns. Muhahaha

Dawn said...

I can't believe she's 1 already!! Could she be any cuter?! We need to get everyone together for BBQ ASAP & so I can see all my friends and kiss all these sweet babies!

ps so jealous--I could definitely use a bit of the tropics right about now!

Jen said...

She is so round, plump, and adorable! We are not jealous that you are in Hawaii because we are having too much fun here! Seriously.