Friday, June 12, 2009

Headband Mania.

As part of the month of June I wanted to get my little lady all decked out with some hair accessories. My sister Emily was in town and our girls were born only 3 days apart. While we were hanging out at my mom's house we had a "bow night" that had been months in the making. We made 20 plus bows, flowers and hairbands for our girls. We got a little carried away, here are some pictures of the bows in full effect!

Abby and June.
Grace, Alli, Abigail, and June.
The two crazies!



4 comments:

Ben Martino said...

I love the bows! You'll never believe it but when I was at walmart the other day, I picked up more stuff to make more bows. I think it's going to be my new hobby. We really should go into business!

Elise said...

Oh man! Too dang cute for words!

Rachel B. said...

Oh, how I love dollin' up the baby girls! June is going to be one of the most decked out and cute little ladies. I am totally in love with that little floral/polka dot dress she has on (2nd from the bottom I think). Cute, cute girls.

Desirae Badger said...

Whoa dang! I love it! What a fun night! I really like the purple flowers that were all four girls had matching and the big girls had clipies with them.