Thursday, June 4, 2009

Half Marathon


Adam ran the Laguna Hills Half Marathon on Memorial Day. He trained for a couple months and then a week before the marathon started having major knee pain. It was the same knee he had acl surgery on a few years ago. The day of the marathon Adam was not sure if he would finish the race. Well, he pushed through and finished with an incredible time of 1:58:52. What a stud! (Check out the progression of pictures. He goes from stud-muffin status, to a little winded, then to "I think I can, I think I can," and finally to complete misery.)


7 comments:

grahamkrackers said...

way to go adam! we had no idea that you were training for and running a half marathon. great photos.

Rachel B. said...

Way to go Adam! I think your crazy, but AWESOME!

Ginger said...

Dude you rock! You & David keep running those marathons. I'll just watch from the sideline. :)

steven graham said...

Good job!!! You look like you ran the whole time too! Better than we did!! ha.

Amy said...

Adam, I am sooo impressed. Congratulations on completing your goal! How is your knee anyway? P.S. Charlie is so smart and happy. I love all the little tricks he does and things he knows. Give him and June a big squeeze for us.

Laura Call said...

Adam... NICE JOB!! I have a favorite quote right now... "The reward of a thing well done, is to have done it." YOU DID IT! Way to go.

Shelley said...

You go, Adam! That sucks that your knee started acting up that day. I hope you are recovering well. Are you addicted to racing now?