Sunday, July 26, 2009

4 months.

The bathing beauty wishes everyone a happy summer! We are having lots of summer fun hanging out by the pool, playing at the beach, and going for bike rides. June loves commotion and being on the go. The other day she was crying in her bouncer while Adam was on the computer. Every time Adam looked over at her she stopped crying. He said we needed to buy a mannequin to stand over June and entertain her. June is such a smiley baby. Her favorite things include bath time and watching her brother run wild. At her 4 month Dr. visit June was 14.3 pounds and 24.5 inches, she continues to grow like a weed and she has even rolled over a few times.. We love our happy girl.

7 comments:

Ginger said...

That face on the bed....so adorable! I am amazed at how big she's getting.

grannybabs said...

What's not to love??

Emily said...

could thouse thighs in that swim suit get any cuter?

Desirae Badger said...

Love the towel. Why didn't we go for the name on the white part of the flower? You'll have to special request it and bring it over to my mom's sometime if you remember.

Elise said...

I haven't held her much. Probably because I am always holding my own, but I need to. She is too cute!

Amy Danni said...

My goodness I love her!!!!!

grandma graham said...

What a cute little bathing- beauty !!! And that smile will make anyone smile back!! I Love you June bug!! XOXO