Monday, October 26, 2009

7 months


What a big girl! Sweet Junie has been such a love-bug lately. Now that she is over thrush (and nursing) and she no longer has a bladder infection she is one happy camper! Just the other day Adam and I were commenting on how easy June is to console, as the song goes "all she needs is love." June has been rolling all over the place, she tries to scoot around but quickly gives up and rolls to her desired destination. She has also been saying "da-da" like crazy, maybe it's because I have had a Mr. Mom around or maybe we have a daddy's girl on our hands. This little one is chunking up big time thanks to aggressive eating habits... she's tried nearly every fruit and vegetable out there and she LOVES THEM ALL! At her check-up a few weeks ago she was 17.7 pounds and 26.5 inches (75th percentile). Her two bottom teeth have made their debut... finally. I say that because she has drooled like crazy since she was just a couple months old. I would always tell Adam that I thought she was teething and four months later she finally is! The funniest thing June has started doing is making this crazy sound when she wants attention, we call it her "cackle."

1 comment:

Emily said...

K Nora, she seriously look so different to me...almost like a different girl. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks