Thursday, October 1, 2009

A love affair.

I LOVE the fall and I especially LOVE Halloween, it's right up there with St. Patrick's Day and April Fools Day in my book. I LOVE thinking of and creating a clever family costume each year. My mind has been spinning over what to be for Halloween. It usually starts with finding a cute costume for the kids and then going from there. My wheels are turning and I have even lost a bit of sleep over this, but I think I finally came up with something... and it's going to be good! (to be continued)

As I was looking back at our past costumes I thought it was both funny and fitting that they all included FOOD of some sort!
2006
2007
2008

7 comments:

Heather said...

haha! I LOVE your costumes! You are soo creative. Nick says he wants to be the Brave Little Toaster and he wants me to be Blankie......

Desirae Badger said...

Okay, this only includes the RECENT ones. Let's get some REAL fun ones back in good ol' BYU days. My favorite is the "ethnic" basketball player. It's right up there with Marge Simpson. Come on, bust 'em out! Ain't no shame in it!

Ben Martino said...

I can't await to see this years costume as well!

grannybabs said...

Looks like you can the Cornwalls a run for their money!

Rachel B. said...

I've loved all your costumes. The bun in the oven along with Adam's "I love hot moms" shirt was awesome! You've even inspired me and my little family to do a theme this year. Can't wait to see what the Koch's come up with!

Elise said...

Oh, I love it!!!

Lexi Patterson said...

I can't wait to see what you guys are going to be this year! I think I'll copy you and do a montage of our costumes on our blog. I LOVE Halloween! I LOVE holidays period. You guys have some stiff competition for the party on Friday. Wait til you see our costumes. :)